Nowadays we can find QR codes everywhere,which made the technology easier.The QR codes and Bar codes are useful for better readability and an even faster response.You can find many apps of this category on Play Store.But instead of searching and wasting your time,we found the Best 5 QR code and Bar code scanner Apps for you.
1.QR Droid Code Scanner:-
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Map where you are and where you’re going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
2.QR Code & Barcode Scanner:-
This app is available free from playstore.It has 4.2 star rating in Playstore.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list,
This app is available free from playstore and it doesn’t have ads also.It has 4.4 star rating in Playstore.
4.QR Code Reader:-
This app is available free from playstore.This app lets you scan a QR code easily and if the QR code consists a website URL,you will be automatically redirected to that website.It has 4.0 star rating in Playstore.
• Toggle your front or rear camera for scanning.
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances.
5.Norton Snap qr code reader:-
This app is available free from playstore.It has 4.2 star rating in Playstore.To install this app you need Android OS 4.0.3 or late.
• Automatically scan QR codes and checks to see if they’re safe.
• Identify safe websites. Blocks malicious sites before they load on your mobile device.
• View the final destination a QR code is linked to, not just the shortened address, so you know where it really goes.