Samsung Galaxy M20 :Specifications,Price,Availability
Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy M20 in January 2019.It comes with drop notch display.
Galaxy M20 sports 6.3 inches display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 ratio and is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor.This device is made available in two different variants i.e 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage,can be expandable upto 512GB with a microSD card.
On camera,it has 13 MP(f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.2) dual rear camera and at front it has 8MP with f /2.0 aperture.This device runs Android v8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5 UX and packs with 5,000 mAh battery.
The smartphone measures 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm and weights 186 grams.The connectivity options include WiFi 802.11 b/g/n ,Bluetooth v5.0,GPS,USB 2.0 Type-C.Galaxy M20 is made available in Ocean Blue and Charcoal Black colors.
The device carries a price tag of Rs.10,990 for 3GB RAM + 32GB variant and 12,990 for 4GB RAM + 64GB variant.The sale of Samsung Galaxy M20 starts from 5th Feb at 12 PM.
- 6.3 inches display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution.
- 1.6GHz octa-core processor.
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variants.
- Expandable upto 512GB with a microSD card.
- 13 MP(f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.2) dual rear camera and at front it has 8MP with f /2.0 aperture.
- Android v8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5 UX.
- 5,000 mAh battery.